Welcome to Larry's Lab Blog
Hello and thank you for reading this. My name is Larry Martin. By day I'm a tech consultant to the print industry. By night, now that the kids are grown, I mostly play games or watch TV with my wife Marinda. But sometimes I get interested in stuff and work late on it. This blog is my place to geek out on radio, software and other technical topics.
Here are older tech blogs of mine:
STM32F4 Development and Toolchain Follies
Development and Environment Notes on the Digi ConnectMe
And this is my company website:
GlueLogix Inc., RFID for Label, Card and Wristband Companies
Let's see how this goes...
Here are older tech blogs of mine:
STM32F4 Development and Toolchain Follies
Development and Environment Notes on the Digi ConnectMe
And this is my company website:
GlueLogix Inc., RFID for Label, Card and Wristband Companies
Let's see how this goes...
Comments
Post a Comment